Log in for pricing
The Pedors Classic MAX Shoes For Swollen Feet are worn by men and women with swollen or very wide feet, edema and lymphedema. The shoes are also of great benefit to those with severe bunions and hammertoes and are often used as Diabetic footwear, Arthritis shoes and of course with orthotics or inserts. Typically when people's feet swell their shoes get really tight and uncomfortable, that's if they can even get them on at all. The Pedors Classic Max solves that problem.
Classic MAX Widths Available
- X-Wide (2E), XX-Wide (4E), XXX-Wide (6E)
- Very Lightweight
- Seamless Stretch Upper made with Pedors® Pedoprene™
- Dual Strap Touch-Closure
- The Classic MAX comes with a removable ¼ inch EVA insole
- Canvas Rear Foot
- EVA Mid-sole & Out-sole
- Machine Washable
- Lightweight materials ensure that feet don't tire throughout the day.
- Pedoprene™ stretch uppers make room as feet swell during the day and form around any bunions, hammertoes, cross-toes.
- Pedoprene™ can be heat molded if needed to make permanent forms around particularly difficult toes / bunion.
- Pedoprene™ seamless interior forefoot aids in avoiding irritation of the diabetic foot.
- Dual strap closure allows the shoe to open up so the foot is placed into the shoe rather than forced into it.
- Dual strap touch closures make fitting adjustments a breeze, especially if your feet swell during the day.
- The Classic MAX comes with an EVA insole which is a ¼ inch thick to provide extra “plantar” or sole cushioning.
- The EVA insole can be removed to make room for Pedors 3P Inserts or custom orthotics.
- Designed for swollen feet, edema, lymphedema, CMT, diabetes and arthritis as well as bunions and other forefoot problems.
Call 800 750 6729 Monday through Friday, 8:30 am - 5:00 pm EST or email email@example.com
- When applicable discounts display in cart / during checkout
- SIGN-IN Above For Pricing & Ordering:
- OR Click the FAX ORDER FORM or SPEED ORDERING Links Above