Log in for pricing
The Pedors Mary Jane features a Pedoprene forefoot upper which stretches to accommodate many forefoot problems such as bunions, hammertoes, corns and mildly swollen feet. It is also worn by women who just need comfortable extra-wide shoes because they have wide and extra-wide feet.
The closure is an adjustable strap that maintains the ability of the shoe to stretch throughout the day to accommodate swelling that may take place.
[Please note, these shoes are NOT recommended for very swollen feet due to edema or lymphedema]
- Very Lightweight
- Available In Black Or Beige
- Seamless Stretch Upper made with Pedoprene™
- Leather Rear Quarters
- Single Strap Closure
- Removable Inserts
- Widths Available: Medium, Wide, X-Wide
- Lightweight materials ensure that feet don't tire throughout the day
- Stretch uppers form around bunions, hammertoes, crossed-toes
- Seamless interior forefoot aids in avoiding irritation of the diabetic foot.
- Stretch uppers and easy single strap touch closures make fitting adjustments a breeze, especially if your feet swell during the day.
- Stretch uppers can be heat molded if needed to make permanent forms around particularly difficult toes / bunion
- Removable Inserts make room for Pedors 2P Inserts or Genext Low Profile Orthotics.
Call 800 750 6729 Monday through Friday, 8:30 am - 5:00 pm EST or email firstname.lastname@example.org
- When applicable discounts display in cart / during checkout
- SIGN-IN Above For Pricing & Ordering:
- OR Click the FAX ORDER FORM or SPEED ORDERING Links Above